Monday, February 21, 2011

Up Gemini shares her post on Tess.



Today all the members of the book club Read with me are posting their reviews;
the first book we read was Tess of the D'Urbervilles by T. Hardy.
Throughout the month, I accompanied my reading with hot tea and
comforting and sweet fruit treats, while sitting on my favorite corner chair.
It has been quite intense, content- and style-wise and, I must admit,
I am more of a cheerful-reading person, but I am glad I have joined my first book club!

So lovely Nico, thank you for sharing it with us here. having horses myself i found myself putting the book down and running for something more up lifting at times...

1 comment:

  1. Hello-- read with me friends! I must admit, I fell into distraction! I downloaded Tess on my Kindle and immediately started reading but at 50% through-- life happened (new state, new job...) but I'm pickin it back up- just knowing that we are all reading together makes me so happy!

    ReplyDelete